Water is the most important thing you can drink, but some people struggle to drink enough because they don’t like the taste. If you find the taste of water to be too boring, you can dress it up with a variety of naturally flavored fruits to make it tastier. Try some of these ways to make your water taste better.
- Citrus Squeeze – Lemons and limes go great with water. Cut off a section and squeeze it into your water for a natural boost in flavor. This is similar to using lemon for iced tea.
- Fruit Infusion – There are many types of fruits that can give your water a subtle flavor upgrade. Whether you use an orange, apple, berries, or melons, allowing them to seep into your water makes it taste much better.
- Add Some Sparkle – If you find plain water too boring, you may prefer sparkling water. Use raspberries or blueberries to provide a more natural soda alternative.
- Add a Splash – Even if what you are drinking is only 90% water, it’s still considered drinking water. Add a splash of unsweetened cranberry juice for a flavor pick-me-up.
- Ice Cubes – Try making some ice cubes from no-sugar-added juice for a nice treat to the everyday glass of water.
- Get Creative – You don’t always have to use the same fruits in your water. Try some interesting flavors like sliced cucumber or fresh mint leaves.
- Flavor Mix – Try using a low-calorie mix such as Crystal Light or Lipton Green Tea to give our water a totally different flavor.
Many homeowners notice that their water has a chlorine taste and smell or other unpleasant tastes and odors to it. In addition to not tasting good, this water may be dangerous for your family. To schedule your free water analysis contact Schultz Soft Water at 800-289-2807.